Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thirty Day Challenge Day Two

So today wasn't any easier.  Woke up excited to get to church as always. Then it hit me that I have the challenge to do.  Got really nervous and my mind raced with ways to get around it.

After work i came home and worked on the sketch cards. I was planning on emailing someone today rather than face to face.  However it was raining at my daughters soccer game so I took the 2 little ones home. On our way home we stopped for a happy meal.  The line was long and at the first window where you pay I was stuck sitting for a while.  The lady took my money and I said "Since I'm going to be here a while I might as well ask where you go to church"  She seemed stunned and asked me "what?"
I asked again and she told me where she goes. I told her I was going to invite her to mine. "Well, as long as you know Jesus loves you" to which my youngest repeated Jesus loves you.

So there you have it day two. Wasn't easy and still not as smooth as I want it to be. I'm praying God shows me the opportunities and gives me ears to listen so its not 30 days of me shoe horning it in during random meetings.

Hope  you all did well today.  If not there is always the next 28 days.

at your service
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment