Saturday, July 6, 2013

Late Night TK

Just finished the Toby Keith youth design. I t's not spectacular but its what they asked for. A lot of my work especially lately has been this type of specific work. It's 2:51 as I type and i have to email the files to the client still.
The work order said its for little girls.
Normally I wouldn't share a piece this unimpressive but I figured a few of you would be curious about my "Toby Keith" piece.
This piece brings me current and I can go to Haiti with a clean inbox

They gave me this piece as a  guide or "inspiration"


So The finished design is this




I didn't know if they wanted his picture or just his name. They left that to me and I in turn did it both ways returning the ball to their court. Either way I get paid.


No comments:

Post a Comment