Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wed Night

Sorry we missed the service tonight.

I had a heavy day and just felt compressed and blah by the time Lin got home.  She had had the same kind of day and we just stayed home to lick out wounds.

Can't thank you enough for so many people checking on us.  It made us feel great cuz we were missed and  also Guilty because we really didn't have a reason other than just an overwhelming feeling of "Blah" for missing.

Wednesday is usually my second favorite day of the week but late last night I started stressing about some other stuff and let my mind get carried away.

Sadly I know if we had just went, seeing all of you would have perked us up.

Can't stress enough how much we love you guys and how close we feel to y'all.

Thanks again, and we will see you Sunday.

Alan


No comments:

Post a Comment