Sunday, February 10, 2013

Prayer Request.

This week I am going to the C3 Conference in Texas with my church.  I've gotten over most of my anxiety if you have read the previos blog.

I'm now more excited than nervous.

So I would like to ask those of you who pray and i assume thats all of you reading this, that you might say a prayer for the team and I as we go. Safe travel and all that.

Also if you would remember my wife and kids. I'll be away for half the week which means I won't be working. That means a scary dry spell in our already tight budget.

God has been good to us over this time of me trying to build a client base for my art and we have went weeks with our checking account in the double digits.  Even when it gets scary low we get by.

I covet your prayers

Thank you
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment