Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 2

Been an amazing day here in Texas at the Creative Church Conference (C3)

Today we had a couple "sessions" which they call talks I call sermons.
That were inspiring and a great way to start the day.
After lunch we had "app sessions" which are small workshops on various areas of ministry.
I attended the creative stream and learned a lot. For to share what I learned with the group afterwards and we all added ideas to each others learnings.
It was fun.
Honestly my self conscious side was & is simultaneously unable to stop talking and worried that I was waaaaaaay overstepping my bounds.

Just a blessed day and another one tomorrow.
Sat its up and back to Lebanon to God willing put into practice some stuff I learned.

Thanks for reading.
Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment