Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sundays

I'd like for 2013 to be the year I got back into being around people.

I'd like to not dread things like church for fear of having to talk to people.  I really like church (when church is over and I'm thinking about it). Around Monday afternoon I start to dread it because its the only time of the week I'm around people. By Sat night I am usually trying to think of a way out of it.  Then Sunday morning Lin wakes me up and have a small panic attack. After that acceptance washes over me and I get around.

I get to church, head down and straight up stairs to "my spot".

That's where I stay until I have to go get Bat and Ash out of their class.  Trust me if there was anyway out of that I would have figured it out by now.   If I could get Lin to get all 3 after the class I definitely would. Then I would sneak out the side door and it would be perfect.

I can tell though the way I'm romanticizing how great it would be to be able to get in and out without seeing anyone that this may not be "my year" when it comes to getting more out there.

Well its something to pray about.

Thanks for reading

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment