Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Approved by Upper Deck (and Marvel)

Today I got the approval for the Marvel sketch cards I did for Upper Deck.
This was the first time I have ever worked on a sketch card set for any company and it was probably the most fun i've ever had doing an art job.  
In the end 54 of the 100 cards I produced were approved.  I'm personally happy with that number because I know there were a ton of artists that submitted cards. 
Since it was my first set though i don't know if Upper Deck considers 55 cards worth having me work on any more sets after this one.  I pray they do.  I want to do more card more than anything I've ever done.
So here are some of the approved cards.  There were a few that while they were approved I personally wasn't happy with so I didn't post them.

Thanks for Reading
Alan






















































1 comment:

  1. Outstanding!! :) Congratulations... I think this deserves something like "Pig Pen".

    ReplyDelete