Monday, July 16, 2012

New Work

I got some new work today. I was getting kinda nervous because my handler had not talked to me in a week or so.

Today I got a phone call from the company and instead of the handler it was the president. Not necessarily as impressive as it sounds. He turned out to have a few assignments for me. He emailed 7 right away and then an hour later another 2 and then another hour later 2 more.

That is a lot of work. It's going to take a lot of time. I'm not at all upset about the work. I really needed it and it's a God given blessing for sure. I just get weird when I have that much work piled up.

It's crazy because I feel really crappy and bad when I don't have work. Then I get work and either feel just as bad or worse. I feel like I'm going to let them down and not get any more work from them. So then I hem haw around.

It's some fun stuff though. I am doing some truck designs, some religious designs and an Indian pin up which I am stoked for.

So thank God for the work hope I can pull it off successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment