Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Portraits

Been doing a lot of portraits lately for various people.  Several for Canadian friends of mine I met thru Instagram.

Thought I'd post a couple recent ones real quick.

First off is Priscilla O'conner of Windsor, Ontario Canada.  She is an attractive woman with amazing hair and she is a heck of an artist to boot.  I had done one for a friend of her and she inquired about me doing one for her.



Next is a local friend of mine, Lindsay Scrivener.  She works at the local theatre and she was kind enough to be a hand model for me last week for a piece I did.  People seemed to like my portraits so I decided to do one as a surprise to thank her and as part of my sketch a day challenge on instagram.


So there you have it.  If you are interested in getting me to do a portrait just drop me a line. I am doing them for $20 via paypal.

Thanks for reading.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment