Friday, October 9, 2009

Stryper @ The House of Blues Chicago 10/4/09

As most of you already know I got the chance of a lifetime this week. I was able to catch Stryper on their 25th anniversary tour in Chicago. It is very unlike me to travel but at the time they had no Missouri shows booked and I couldn't risk missing them. My best friend agreed to go with me and stay at the apartment of another of our friend whom I had been wanting to visit anyway.

We had VIP tickets so we got to meet the band and attend the sound check.

I took a ridiculous amount of pics and obviously could only post some here.

It was an amazing few days in Chicago with my friends. I'll make another post tomorrow about the rest of the trip. It was the best non-family related day of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment